Things I Don't Want to Forget

My friend gave me a journal to keep for Ruby when she was just a few months old & suggested I write down things about Ruby that I don't want to forget. As I've looked back on that journal I'm so grateful to have it because there are so many little things I've forgotten. So much happens so quickly & even though I always think I'll remember, I don't. So here are a few more things that Ruby has been doing lately...
Skateboarding for the first time with Dad.
 
Anything that she can fit on her wrist is a "bracelet". Hair elastics, rubberbands, toy rings, you name it.
She still puts everything in her mouth. It defnitely keeps me on my toes.
She's obsessed with stuffed animals, takes them everywhere & gives them lots of hugs & kisses.
And she's learning to play soccer! Well, really just kick the ball but it's pretty much the cutest thing ever.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS