Christmas 2012

The Christmas craziness has come to an end & as we do every year, Tyler & I agreed this was our best yet. We kept it pretty simple around our house for Christmas & I think that might be my favorite kind. This really is my favorite time of year. Ruby wasn't very interested in opening presents, in fact at one point we were chasing her around the kitchen trying to get her to come back to the tree & finish. That poor child, being forced to open presents! It's a hard knock life.
 
 
 
 
 Popping bubbles. $2.00 brought a lot of happiness. This child has taught me that there's great joy in simplicity.
 
This baby doll got the ride of her life all day long. She went back & forth between toys & books & treats that she usually never gets. She hardly napped with all the excitement & I have a feeling tonight will be a good night's sleep for all. Merry Christmas!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS