Birthday Party

We celebrated Ruby's birthday last Sunday by having our families over for dinner & a little celebration. Ruby was in absolute heaven with all eyes on her & all of her cousins to play with. It is the greatest thing to watch my nieces & nephews love my baby so much. For years those kids kept my baby hunger at bay & I loved having them for sleepovers when our house was feeling a little empty. And as they all crowded around Ruby & opened her presents for her I thought how Ruby is one lucky girl. There is no shortage of love in that girl's life & our first year with her has been nothing short of wonderful. She danced, she laughed, she played, she ate cake, & she received far too many presents. I would say it was a successful first birthday.
 
 



 
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS