Father's Day

When we first brought Ruby home from the hospital I was admittedly scared to death. Suddenly everything was just so real & serious & I was responsible for keeping another human being alive for crying out loud. And then there was Tyler. He was calm & collected. The boy who hadn't read a single parenting book just jumped right in & made it look easy. That's one of the things I love most about him - his very presence gives me confidence & reminds me that I can do anything with him by my side. I love watching him be a dad & I love watching the way Ruby loves him. She has turned into quite the daddy's girl & she can hardly contain her excitement when he walks through the door. He lets her drink on the counter in her diaper, he's messy & silly & has an endless supply of energy. Ruby is one lucky girl.



 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS