Arizona State Fair

Tyler & I have a tradition of going to the State Fair every year in October. We always make sure to go on a night when they're having the demolition derby. Slightly white-trash but we love it.



This is the ride that my brother Joseph tries to "tame" every year.

Tyler & Joseph on the Zipper before it takes off. Note the smiles on their faces.

And this is after the Zipper. This picture was taken after he repeatedly said, "I'm going to throw up". Poor guy broke his cell phone on the ride when it fell out of his pocket (I caught some of the flying pieces as I was taking pictures) and then he had to take a breather for a while. The following year he went back for more...and got sick again. Maybe next  year.

Good friends Mike & Leah
Mike with his giant plate of french fries (that probably weighed as much as a small child). Every year I get a funnel cake and this year Tyler & I tried a deep-fried Snicker's and Twinkie. I guess it's a good thing that we only go once a year.


 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS