USVI October 2009

This past October, Tyler & I went on a trip to the U.S. Virgin Islands with my brother Joseph & his wife Kami. It was by far the best vacation we've ever taken.

Overlooking Turtle Bay



The beaches & scenery were amazing. We had to drive on the left side of the road there & Tyler was brave enough to be our driver. I think I spent most of the trip saying, "Get on the left side! No the LEFT side!!" Dramamine was our friend.

Getting ready to hike out to the best snorkeling spot.




This boy could not get enough of the water

Tyler plugging Joseph's snorkle

Kami with the seashell that Joseph found for her. She put it in her purse and later heard something moving around and found a lovely hermit crab still living in it. She freaked out and dropped the shell and broke it...my kind of girl.




 
On the ferry to St. John's

The only picture I got of all 4 of us. And it was in a parking garage...not really sure what the thought process was there.
We missed it as soon as we left for home.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS