Diamondbacks Game April 2010

I won tickets through my work for the Diamondbacks game. We were on the third baseline in the third row back. We went with Justin and Sarah - Tyler's brother and his wife. It worked out great because it was Tyler's birthday weekend and he loves any and all sports. That boy is 29! My how time flies!
Look how close we are to the field! I was positive that a foul ball was going to hit me in the face when I wasn't paying attention. Especially since I wasn't paying attention for the entire game. I'm there strictly to socialize and people watch.

Justin & Sarah - they have another baby girl on the way! These two are so much fun. Sarah and I spent most of the game eavesdropping on the guys sitting behind us. Imagine Jersey Shore 20+ years from now and you'll have a perfect mental picture of what these guys were like.

The Diamondbacks won, we ate free food, & Tyler loved it. Happy Birthday!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS