Back to School

The kids started school last week - Ruby is in 2nd grade & Noah is now a kindergartner! Noah has been counting down the days until school starts - every day he would ask me, "How many more sleeps till I get to go?" & would be so disappointed that he couldn't go that day. Ruby was nervous but was super brave - I feel for her. New things always make me nervous too & I remember school definitely being one of them. But they both had great days & came home smiling & bubbling over with excitement. I feel like I get way more information out of them now because they're both competing to tell me first about the details of their day. I hope it lasts! I'm grateful these two have each other & get to run into each other throughout their days. They told me they always run up & hug each other which makes me smile just thinking about. 








And just like that, life seems to have completely changed in an instant. They're getting big & they're needing a little less of me & they're happy. And it turns out I'm really happy, too. Each season is a good one, & this one is no exception.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS