Spring Break in Mexico

We went to Rocky Point for Spring Break with some friends of ours & had the best time! It started out a little cloudy & cold, but the last day we were there was absolutely perfect. The sun came out & it was warm - the perfect beach day. We happened to stay at the same resort that Tyler & I honeymooned at almost 16 years ago. A lot has changed in the past 16 years, but I forgot how much I love Mexico! I've been dreaming of eating mangoes with lime on the beach every day since we got home. The kids were in heaven having some of their favorite friends there with them & after playing on the beach or in the pool all day we ventured out for tacos & the best churros we've ever had. I'm hoping to make this our new Spring Break tradition!




















 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS