Soccer

The kids finished another season of soccer - Ruby seems to have fallen in love with the sport & Noah kept asking me, "Mom, will you please sign me down from soccer?" (After months of asking me to sign him up). Ruby has played with the Wolves for the past couple seasons & her team has been so fun to watch. Ruby has turned into a great soccer player & never stops running. She's pretty competitive but always is the first one to run over & make sure the girls are okay when they get hurt. Noah played on the Sharks & is still playing co-ed. He wasn't so much into the running part of the game but somehow managed to be at the right place at the right time almost every single game & would end up scoring a goal (or kind of stealing someone else's goal with a little tap once they had done all the work). It was hilarious & he certainly has a lot of confidence in his soccer skills. He spent most of one game holding hands with a little girl on his team, could often been found in the other team's huddle, & when he saw a little girl pouting on the field went up to her & said, "It's ok. Just try your best." Tyler & I have been reminded how competitive we both are & I feel like we need to continually apologize to the families around us for being so obnoxious. I never thought I'd be a vocal soccer mom, but I am. And at some point in both the kids' games I usually have to give Tyler a look & tell him to calm down because it's only children's soccer. Fortunately Ruby & Noah haven't reached the point of being embarrassed by us...yet. 





 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS