Easter

We had such a great couple weeks leading up to Easter this year. I love when General Conference falls on Easter Sunday. We got to stay home & listen to inspiring words from our apostles & prophet that always leaves me with such clarity of thought & fills me with peace. The talks were so good, as always, & spoke to so many of my struggles & concerns at this point in my life. So we technically had "Easter Sunday" at church the week before, & it was nice to be able to go over that beautiful story a little earlier than usual & then be able to talk about it all week with the kids. To me, there's nothing more hope-filled than Easter. I just love it. 
Sunday best





We have a tradition of making Resurrection rolls for family night the Monday before Easter. The kids love this. 


Easter baskets! As Tyler & I were prepping everything the night before it just hit me how lucky we are that we get to be parents & do these fun things for our children. I love seeing their joy & excitement over the simple things.



The tradition of the kids wearing their bunny ears for the egg hunt continues! Mark my word, this will continue until these kids leave home. I'll put $20 bills in those eggs if I have to! Picturing teenagers hunting for eggs in bunny ears & hating it...it's just too good. 



The best time of year to have a bunny

Confetti eggs I let the kids smash. Tyler hated this idea so much. The kids & I loved it. Guess who cleaned up the mess? Also, guess who's still finding egg shells & confetti everywhere? It's me. The answer is me.  


Happy Easter!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS