Noah is FOUR!

Noah had a birthday & is now a 4-year-old. It's official - my kids are growing up. At four Noah is happy, loves to make people laugh, is always willing to share whatever he has, & still is cuddly & affectionate. It's not uncommon for him to walk up to me (or anyone in our family) & give a hug & a kiss & say something like, "I love you SO much!" He adores Ruby & can usually be found wherever she is. He has the best smile that he can hardly suppress even when he's mad, & to know him is to love him. Happy Birthday, Noah! We love you!!!










1. Appreciate the little things in life - there's beauty & goodness all around you. Don't forget to see it. 
2. Be a builder. Builders look for the good in others, compliment others, & share in others' successes. Builders are happy. 
3. Share & be generous with those around you. You're already so naturally good at this one. You're willing to give anything you have no matter how much you love it, & you do it so happily. It's such an amazing quality you've been blessed with. 
4. Always talk to your mom. I know you're only four, & I know this one is almost entirely for me, but I hope you'll always do it. I love knowing what you're thinking & feeling. I love hearing about what you did at school or at a friend's house. I love listening to anything you have to say & no matter how old you are, I know this will never change.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS