Ruby is 4!

Today Ruby is 4 years old. Four!! I kept looking at her all day thinking that she's just looking & acting so grown up. And while part of that makes me sad, I mostly can't get over just how fun she is at this age. I love talking to her & hearing all that she has to say - it's one of my very favorite things. Today was a pretty low-key day since we had the big party yesterday. But we spent this evening with the grandparents having dinner & opening presents. It's been a great weekend celebrating this girl. She's an awesome four year old!
 
 
 
And Ruby, here are a few things I want you to remember:
1. Be you. You are every good thing I can think of, so don't be afraid to be you. All of you. Because you are a really good one.
2. Always try to look your best. It's a form of good manners, & when we look our best we tend to feel our best.
3. Choose to believe.
4. You're never fully dressed without a smile.
5. You are such an important part of our family. We need you, we love you, & we are thankful for you every single day.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS