Summertime

These two have been loving playing "hot lava" & run as fast as they can from end of the house to the other squealing & yelling, "Hot! Hot! Hot!"  They play so well together & I really hope it lasts!
 
I feel like I've entered a new season of motherhood where life has just gotten a little easier. Ruby & Noah play really well together & can occupy themselves for extended periods of time. Everyone is walking on their own 2 feet & Noah is talking more & more all the time & it's just really, really fun right now.
 
Ruby has been all about her babies lately & I love hearing her play pretend. She's a good little mama.
 
Anytime I'm making dinner or have any food on the counter, Noah pushes a kitchen chair up & helps himself to whatever is there. From asparagus to cookie dough to watermelon, he eats it all. There's almost nothing that boy doesn't like.
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS