12 Months

Our sweet little Noah is a year old! This past year with him has been one to remember. I can't imagine a happier or more fun little boy. He's a mama's boy through & through & one wild child. It's hard to describe, but he has just done something to my heart. He came into my life & was everything to me that I never knew I needed. He has been such a bright spot in our family & you can always count on him to be happy & smiling. He's such a dream. Oh, how I adore this little boy! Happy Birthday sweet Noah!
 
 
 
 
And here are some things I want you to remember Noah:
1. You are SO loved. Totally, completely & unconditionally.
2. Be a gentleman. Open doors, use good manners, pay sincere compliments, & be respectful.
3. Avoid the tendency to be too casual - in dress, in relationships, in worship, & in speech. 
4. Be grateful. Feel it & express it. It makes for a much happier life.  
5. Follow the example of your dad. You won't go wrong.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS