10 Months

Noah is so close to the 1 year mark & I can hardly believe it. Nothing quite makes time fly like having a baby. At 10 months Noah is busier than ever. He's pulling himself up on everything, walking along furniture, biting like a madman, clapping & giving high fives. He really is as good as they come. He's been blessed with a happy disposition & I have to keep my eye on him every second he's awake or he most definitely will be into some kind of trouble. He is all boy through & through & I feel like he constantly has a bruise on his forehead from all the mischief he seeks out throughout the day. He would climb the stairs all day long with me by his side if I'd let him & is so fearless it's scary. To know Noah is to love him & this little boy has the tightest grip on my heart. All of me loves all of him. Happy 10 months, sweet Noah.
 
 
 
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS