Guess What!

We are getting a baby boy due September 3!!! I don't even have the words to express how happy we are & it all just seems too good to be true. We were contacted by the most amazing birth mom & have absolutely loved getting to know her. I'm just so in awe of these amazing birth moms who sacrifice so much & are so selfless throughout the whole process. On Sunday we had her over for dinner & met in person for the first time. She put us so much more at ease with her bubbly, fun personality & we absolutely loved her. And then shortly after she left we got a knock at the door and when Tyler opened it, she was standing there with a balloon in hand that said "It's A Boy!" & a bag full of darling baby boy clothes, books & ultrasound pictures. She even brought a gift for Ruby so she wouldn't feel left out! Tyler & I cried & were SO excited! I have the ultrasound pictures on our refrigerator & can't help but stop & stare at them a million times throughout the day. I've hardly slept the past couple nights because all I do is think of him. We just feel SO ready for him to get here! There are so many hard things about the adoption process & yet when this happens I'm reminded that it's all worth it & I truly wouldn't change a thing. 
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS