27

I recently celebrated my 27th birthday. I remember when I thought 30 was so old. Now as I'm steadily approaching it, it seems quite young. I introduced Tyler to the birthday week idea this year. It mostly entailed me asking him to get me a drink of water, a blanket, etc. etc. and quickly following my request by saying, "But it's my birthday week". I'm sure he's relieved that my birth week is now over.


We kept it low key this year which is exactly what I wanted. I'm somewhat of a homebody and so we stayed in and watched movies. Tyler had a few surprises for me which is always fun.
We celebrated with my family and then the next night with Tyler's family. Tyler and his brother lifted me up on a chair and sang Happy Birthday while lifting me up and down. Thankfully no pictures were taken and no chairs were broken. And my sister-in-law proved once again just how hilarious she is by sending me the best birthday present. If you read my previous post about my new found love for tea cup pigs then you'll understand the relevance of this gift.



Probably as close as I'm going to get to these cuties for a while. And what is it about getting packages in the mail that is so much fun? I love it! Once again, I must say that this year is going to be a great one...I can just feel it. 
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS