Bucket List

A few months ago I told Tyler that one of the things I wanted to do in my lifetime was see Elton John in concert. I grew up listening to his music and LOVE him! About 2 weeks later we found out that he was coming to Phoenix. We waited by our computer the day tickets went on sale and bought floor seats. I was a little worried that I would be disappointed because I was so excited, but it was even better than I expected.






Our seats were so amazing. We were so close to the stage & around all of the Elton fanatics - which was entertaining in and of itself.


I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this concert. In one word it was amazing! Tyler was a champ - he likes Elton John, but I LOVE him! He put up with me leaning over every few minutes throughout the concert saying things like, "I'm so happy!", "This is surreal", "I love him!". There were several times when I got teary eyed...don't judge me. And he stood proud by me even though I was covered in gold sequins. And that my friends, is true love.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS